Current Contract Opportunities
Do you want a job where you can travel around Greater Victoria to help a wide range of clients?
Are you experienced with setting up networks, troubleshooting computers, and assisting clients with various IT problems?
Do you want to pick if you can work only weekdays, weekends or only in the evening?
Do you have a full time job and are looking for some extra earnings?
If yes, we have a great opportunity for you! We are a growing full-service company, with both home and business clients throughout Greater Victoria. Our work varies from troubleshooting computer problems to setting up networks to installing software and everything in between.
Our extended support team consists of contract positions with flexibility for our extended support team to accept various client calls as they become available.
We allow a very flexible (contractor based) schedule, competitive earnings, and the potential for bonuses.
As our clients have come to expect the highest levels of service from us, we are looking for the best potential extended support team. Most importantly, we are looking for someone with:
- Fluent written and oral English communication skills;
- Valid driver’s licence and access to a vehicle (note: ONLY persons WITH a valid driver’s licence and access to a vehicle will be considered for this position, please indicate in your resume that you have a driver’s licence and access to a vehicle);
- 1+ years of IT-related experience with skills related to supporting hardware, software, troubleshooting, basic networking and computer security; and
- Computer-related education (bachelor degree or technical diploma).
In addition to these essential skills, A+ and Microsoft certification, as well as skills related to Server O/S, Mail Services, Server Virtualization, Web Services, Advanced Networking, Mac Knowledge and web-based programming would be an asset.
What if you don’t have all the required skills? What if you are a Mac expert but not as knowledgable on Windows? – we still want to hear from you!
What if you are a CCNA or a CCIE (or hold a similar certification in another area)? We also want to hear from you as some of our enterprise clients require your skills!
Don’t delay, we are actively bringing in new contractors and you could be next!
Job Type: Contract/casual
- Currently enrolled or completed: Diploma/Certificate
- I.T. Support: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Drivers License (Class 5)